Recipes rich in Flax seed contents have a vast array of benefits, among which the following can be considered as major:
• Flax seeds help in reliving asthma and allergies.
• Flax seeds contain n3 fatty acids which help in reducing blood pressure
• Fatty acids present in flax seeds also help the cells in our body to fight disease producing viruses and bacteria
• Recipes which have flax seeds can be stored for a long time, as they contain antioxidants.
• Flax seeds help in adding texture to the food which contributes towards its taste.
So, including flax seeds in our daily recipes can be healthy decision on our part.